Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maybe I am just easily amused...

... animal antics entertain me

little girls with braids in her hair make me smile

i chuckle at the lyrics of songs

and this reminds me of the scene from Forest Gump when Bubba reels off a list of ways in which their family cooks shrimp

what a pity that this shop doesn't serve dogs, i thought

it was clearly okay to park bicycles on balconies

maybe as a deterrent to the stealing

but how the heck does one come up with icy hot chocolate?

5 comments:

RNSANE said...

All things are possible in New Orleans, Kamana!

Anonymous said...

If you can have fried ice creams why cant you have icy hot chocolates?

Leenie said...

I'm afraid to know what they eat in a place that serves men, women and children. Maybe that's where the dogs go for a meal??? Hehe.

All your photos were silly and fun. I especially liked how the monkey's colors and limbs match the ropes, and the thought that just putting up a sign could stop thievery. Thanks for the smiles!

kbreints said...

Such great captures! I esp love the sign... don't steal bicycles. Because looking at the sign would CLEARLY stop that from happening!

Katy Noelle said...

What a GREAT post - OH! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...