Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cloud in my heart


As I get started on my day, I think about how yours is nearly ending. Everytime I look at my watch, I know that yours must tell a different time. Each time I see the moon, I wonder how different it looks from where you are and whether it reminds you of me. I miss your voice, your smiles, your hand in mine. I miss you being here right beside me. Hurry back, okay?



Gone - flitted away,

Taken the stars from the night and the sun

From the day!

Gone,

and a cloud in my heart.

~Alfred Tennyson~


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.


~Kay Knudsen~

8 comments:

Jillsy Girl said...

Awww...hope they'll be back soon!

magnificent photos!

Jennifer Richardson said...

beautiful pinks
...and I love that idea
of a cloud in my heart.
So awesome.
-Jennifer

GB said...

Lovely pictures as always, Kamana! Hope they're back soon....

Char said...

gorgeous shots all of them

we've been swamped at work so i've been missing . it is good to catch up with you.

S. Etole said...

spectacular photos ... and hopefully the person you are missing will be back soon

ELK said...

your photos are really amazing .. the words of longing ..even more so~

PaperPumpkin said...

Because I am such a moon watcher and moon lover, I think these things, too. I love your photos so much...wow. Great moon shot, my friend!

RNSANE said...

Lovely photographs. Missing someone creates a real ache in one's heart. I am always feeling that for a person dear to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...